- This event has passed.
Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest
October 30, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
t’s time to show off your pumpkin carving talent! All Cardinal Lake Community Members are welcome to participate. You Can Be Both a Contestant and a Judge!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AS A CONTESTANT:
- Carve your pumpkin(s) at your own home.
- On Friday, October 30th, by 7:30 pm, place your carved, lit from within, pumpkins outside your home in a place easily seen from the street. This can be at the end of your driveway, on your porch, or wherever you’d like so long as it is visible from the street
- You must clearly display your name and address near your pumpkins (make it easy for people to read please), so we know who to vote for!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AS A JUDGE:
ALL participants and residents are welcome to be judges (you do not have to carve a pumpkin to vote).
- Drive around the neighborhood, starting at 7:30 pm on Friday, October 30, looking for pumpkins on display, choose your favorites (see categories below).
- Enter your votes in the google form (https://forms.gle/fPjvCrDqrPJqzKpMA) by midnight October 30th. Please include the name and address displayed by your choices. You do not have to vote for every category.
CONTEST CATEGORIES: – Winners will be announced on Halloween day.
- Most creative
- Best theme (all your pumpkins follow a similar theme, ex. Disney, Star Wars, etc.)
HOW TO VOTE:
You do not have to have a vote for every category, just have fun driving around and admiring your neighbor’s creations!
May the best pumpkins win! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE!
Please practice safe physical distancing throughout the event.